Saturday 28 March 2009

My family


Today,It is a warm spring day ,I got up and listened to a song what reminds me of my family.I miss my father my mother and my brother.I love them and they love me .I am a very special gift the gods were entrusting to my family.Now, the gift is belong to the world.Until then,my family wast to be my guardian and protector.My family barely let me it out of their sight,protecting me from anything they perceived to be harmful to my well-being;watching with fear in their heart when I was exposed to the environment outside of the sheltered cocoon my family had formed around me.But my family began to realize that they could'n shelter it forever.I needed to learn to survive the harsh elements in order to grow strong.One day, my familly became aware of how much I had changed.Now,I seemed to glow with strength and steadiness,almost as if I were developing a power within.And my family let me go.

I LOVE FAMILY.I MISS LONG ,PAPA AND MAMA

2 comments:

  1. Shining star o’ shining star
    Light up the heavens wherever you are
    Burning hearts yearning near and far
    Shine through and shine it afar
    (to Phuong Anh with love)
    -Huy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    The one bit of advice I can give you about your writing is to write more often. If you can find the time to write 4-5 times a week, your writing will improve quite a bit, and the speed of the process (taking an idea from initial concept to finished article) will become much faster.

    If you want to learn some thing about the US, continue to follow my blog. I'll cover some of the news, and a lot of sports, in addition to my weekly fiction.

    Good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete