Monday 30 March 2009

This is me




I have heard somewhere that today is present, yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. So if someone asks that what the most important things in my life are, I would answer definitely that they are everything that I have today: my family, my friends, my study…

I will never forget memories in my childhood, when I was in my happy family with my parents. They grew up me, taught me basic things in life. Now it’s time to live by myself, but I know that my parents are always by my side, help me and encourage me when I need them the most. Moreover, I also have support from my friends. They give me more strength to face with many difficulties in my life. With me, all of them are very important. I have wondered that if I can grow up without my parents’ love and care or without friendship from my best friends. I thank this beautiful life for everything that it has given to me. However, if I had to decide what the most important thing in my life is, I assert certainly that to be myself is the most important.

For the most important things of my life, I am fighting every single day to bring the best, to myself, my parents, my friends and my country. I have a plan for both near and far future to do that.

My nearest goal is to graduate from the university where I am pursuing my bachelor in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Hanoi University of Science. As a student there, I have learned many interesting subjects that have brought me a broad range of knowledge. I have been working very hard with desire of gaining as much knowledge as possible, and getting a good job in the future.

Now I am going to graduate and I have many plans in the future.I try to do more sport and improve my English a lot this year .In my mind ,I will not marry in the next five years to spend this time for my career .I feel that I love my career ,I try to do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment