Wednesday 6 May 2009

DEAR PAPA!
My Papa when I was........
4 years old:Papa can do anything
6 years old:My Papa is smarter than your dad
18 years old:Papa doesn't know exactly everything
19 years old:In the oldin days when my dad grew up,thing were sure different
20 years old:Don't pay any attention to my father.He is so old-fashioned!
and now I am 21 years old I'm not doing a single thing until I talk to Dad.I'd give anything if Dad were here now so I could talk this over with him.Too bad I didn't appreciate how smart he was.I could have learned a lot from him.But now, I know my papa's heart beat out the words that his mouth couldn't no longer say ......I love you,little girl........I love you,little girl.....and I am comforted and happy.
THANK PAPA SO MUCH.STAND SIDE BY SIDE FOREVER.I LOVE PAPA

No comments:

Post a Comment